SELL GOLD BAR 96.4 %
We are K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd, from Sierra Leone West Africa with mandate for over nine local mining site in Sierra Leone, our mining site dwelling at Kono, which area Eastern Province Kono distress of Republic of Sierra Leone, I hereby offering you some quantity of our product (AU) Gold Dust Bars Rough and Uncut Diamonds which have piled-up over time to sell for foreign buyer who has money and interested to work with us K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd in a faithful miner.
I hereby confirm to you to assist us locate interested buyers who is ready to buy our commodity (AU) Gold Dust Bars Rough and Uncut Diamonds, if it’s does fall within your scope of business transaction, we shall without delay send you full offer F.C.O/ S.P.A if you are interested and hope to strike a favorable deal with our Company for any prospective buyers, we shall also accept you to be our selling Agent to interested buyers in Europe, Asia, America, we will pay your commission.
Let us know your procedure and whereas we can meet you, so that we can begin paperwork, we work on FOB, CIF procedures is acceptable with good terms and conditions.
Any or interested Buyer should contact us for his interest to work with us, kindly let me know your mind as K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd are capable to deliver within 5 working days as all documentations is ready.
Any attached or email that send or received from this company K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd is legally and acceptable for life time, K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd is a registered company with registered office in Kono Freetown, Conakry, United States whatsoever they said is true.
Any or interested Buyer should contact us for his interest to work with us, kindly let me no your mind as K.Automotive Investment Co Ltd are capable to deliver within 5 working days as all documentations is ready.
I wait your reply.
K.Automotive Investment Company Limited,
Mr. J.B, Managing Director.
MS.PAT , SELLER MANDATE
WHEREAS: Seller has "For Sale" GOLD, hereinafter referred to as "GOLD DORE BARS”.
WHEREAS: Buyer wishes to Purchase the GOLD DORE BARS over an agreed lift period of one year.
NOW THEREFORE: The Parties agree to the Terms and Conditions as follows:
SCOPE OF THECONTRACT
1) The Seller, under full authority and responsibility, declares that he has the clear and qualified right to sell GOLD and that he guarantees that the Seller through his Agent, Representative has the means to legally transport the Gold agreed to the Buyer destination.
2) The Buyer, under full corporate authority and responsibility declares that he and his associates have the full capability to purchase the AU Gold once it’s arrived.
3) After completion of the Purchase Contract, executed between the Seller and Buyer. The Buyer will be the Legal Owner of the AU/Gold.
Gold Dore bar
30 kgs trial transaction and 50 kgs for monthly delivery for
12 months contract
96.4% > Dore Bars.
$33,000 USD / KG – Payment to be at buyer destinations
Only US dollar offers are acceptable.
In Safe Wooden export boxes suitable for airfreight/hand carry
50 kg per monthly delivery and it can be changed from time
to time between the Buyer and the Seller.
Payment to be at buyer destinations
30 kgs trial transaction and 50 kgs per monthly delivery.
12 Months with.
If purity is found to be less than stated in this SPA, then the price will be adjusted to suit the buyer.
-Buyer and Seller will pay all Intermediary Commissions on His Side through Nominated Paymaster(s), as per signed NCNDA & IFPA If It’s Needed.
The Seller shall be responsible to cover the government export taxes and produce documents with buyer name.
The Buyer shall be responsible to cover the delivery cost of the Gold Dore Bars shipment to enable Gold to be arrived to Buyer’s destinations in Hong Kong. After purchase is completed, Buyer will be legal owner and responsible to pay Seller in full payment after final assay at buyer destination thereafter.
The delivery terms for this Agreement shall be vested solely on the Seller who will provide the documentation as listed in this SPA to enable successful completion of this Contractual Agreement.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The Seller must warrant that the product as described in this SPA in his legal possession. And has beneficial ownership of the product and that he has the ability and the authority to sell it.
- Seller to submit company Gold Export Incorporations.
- The Seller and the Buyer exchange sign and sealed contract with full banking coordinates.
- The Buyer shall make full Payment into Seller bank account within 72 hrs. After final assay report.
- Buyer warrants with full legal responsibility that it has the full power, right, authority, and ability to purchase seller Gold Dore Bars.
-Seller to Execute and perform this Agreement as legal owner of the Gold on offer; and sell and deliver the Gold to buyer destination ;
(a) The Seller has the full power, authority, and capacity to perform all of its obligations undertaken as per this Agreement; and
(b) The Gold does not contain either mercury or radioactive materials.
A) Seller sends this SPA to Buyer.
B) The Buyer reviews this SPA and makes changes where appropriate and signs/returns to seller.
C) The Seller and the Buyer exchange signed and sealed contract with full banking coordinates.
D) Each party deposit copy of this SPA contract at their Lawyer for approval.
E) Upon activation of the returning signed SPA the Buyer and Seller will commences with the logistics for the freight to the Gold and in a maximum of 3 Banking days (depending on the destination of Gold) the Seller shall have delivered the Gold cargo to buyer's agreed destination.
F) The seller shall send all the associated documents to the buyer 24 hours before the cargo (Gold) reaches final destination.
a) Three (3) originals of “Performa”-Invoices in favour of the Buyer
b) Certificate of Origin
c) Certificate of Ownership;
d) Certificate of Assay Report;
e) Certificate of Export; (Customs Declaration Form(s) supplied by Buyer, if applicable);
f) Declaration that the gold is free and clear and of non-criminal origin, unencumbered and free of any liens, and is transferable and exportable;
g) Packing List; (Gross and Net weight) and “Airway Bill be paid”
h) “EUR 1” Certification to be signed & stamped from the customs in country of Export.
(a) Payment is subject to the agreed upon final assay report which shall not exceed 72 HOURS from the date of final assay report from buyer’s refinery.
(b) We shall work only with companies that are officially registered to assay our Gold.
Export Documents Procedure.
The Government Export Taxes to be pay under LBMA price to avoid any inconvenience during the shipment date.
1,) The Seller shall responsible to cover the Government Export Tax and produces export document through the name and information.
2,) The Buyer will responsible to cover the delivery cost to enable the 30 Kgs Gold Dore Bars arrived to buyer destination
3,) All export documents shall be produce through the Buyer company name and information. So that it will enable a Reputable Logistic Company ship 30Kgs Gold Dore Bars from Freetown Sierra Leone to Buyer designated refinery whereas the Buyer will have his final assay report and make full payment upon successful Assay Report.
4,) The reputable Logistic Company will deliver the 30 Kgs to Buyer designated refinery for final assay report then Buyer make full payment upon successful Assay Report from his refinery .
5,) The Buyer will make full payment to Seller Nominated Bank Account within 72-hours upon successful Assay Report,
6,) Upon final assay report at buyer nominated refinery , Seller Seller’s representative shall handle the ownership of the AU Gold title to Buyer once seller confirm the swift transfer from buyer bank to his bank.
7,) The Buyer shall place his passport copy in the SPA.
8,) after the first transactions of 30 Kgs Gold Dore Bars completed, A 50kgs monthly delivery shall take place immediately.
Before the shipment arrives in Buyer’s destinations the Seller has to notify the Buyer in order to notify the refinery of the impending shipment. Seller shall also email all documentation from Country of Origin to buyer for their pre-approval of documents, before Seller departs County of Origin.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL GOODS MUST BE DECLARED DAP/DAT BY “VALUE CARGO" TO THE SHIPPING AGENT AND AIRLINE OR GGRS WILL REJECT THE SHIPMENT.
All Goods must state the following in the "Ship to” portion of the waybill EXACTLY to enable clearance at customs. If the address below is not included exactly as stated below the shipment may not be cleared and could be returned to the client.
The SELLER must send DAP/DAT by “Valued Cargo” to the BUYER’s designated airport with the agreed quantities. The Material will be consigned to a suitable uplift point jointly agreed between SELLER and BUYER.
All shipments must contain the following information and 5 x copies must accompany the shipment. One additional copy to be sent via email to Buyer’s designated email address.
DETAILS OF EXPORT DOCUMENTS
Once the export tax is paid, the following documentation needs to be supplied to buyer immediately:
i) Three (3) originals of “Performa”-Invoices in favor of the Buyer
j) Certificate of Origin
k) Certificate of Ownership;
l) Certificate of Assay Report;
m) Certificate of Export; (Customs Declaration Form(s) supplied by Buyer, if applicable);
n) Declaration that the gold is free and clear and of non-criminal origin, unencumbered and free of any liens, and is transferable and exportable;
o) Packing List; (Gross and Net weight) and “Airway Bill be paid”
p) “USA 1” Certification to be signed & stamped from the customs in country of Export.
q) Seller must give full authorization to Buyer to represent Seller at Refinery.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT.
- It will be buyer responsibility to receive the gold and to shift to his refinery.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE REFINERY
• We open and weigh the material upon receipt. A Refinery Senior Representative will be on- hand for this procedure and it is recommended the client or client representative are present as well. This process is under secure video at all times.
• Material is melted, sampled and poured in to impure Dore Bars and weighed for final settlement purposes.
• Refinery lab will then proceed with the bullion fire assay procedure as per LBMA/ASTM Standards
• Within 1 working day we will report our assay to the client and ask for assay acceptance
TAXES AND INSTITUTIONAL COSTS
The parties hereto individually and separately accept that all liabilities for taxes, levies, duties, charges and any institutional costs applicable in the execution of their respective rules and regulations will be covered by respective parties. In the event it occurs, the parties hereto shall only be responsible for those commissions and fees that they in writing have agreed to pay. Each party shall indemnify and hold the other party harmless against any third-party claims or other forms of payment demands.
• Seller has the right to assign this SPA in whole or in part provided the Buyer prior approves in writing.
• Nothing contained in this SPA shall be construed or have an effect as constituting any partnership between the Parties of this SPA.
• This SPA contains the entire understanding of the parties herein with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings of Parties with Respect to the same subject of this SPA. No changes, alterations or substitutions shall be permitted unless the same shall be notified in writing and signed by both parties.
• This SPA shall be accepted to be legal and binding by both parties if executed and sent by fax and/or Email direct to the parties concerned at the numbers contained within this SPA subject to satisfaction of any pre-conditions contained in this SPA.
Any and all notices required to be given by one party to the other party to this Agreement by facsimile or email, directly to the parties referenced herein.
• Seller and Buyer shall treat information provided by the other party on a strictly private and confidential basis. Seller and Buyer shall take all necessary steps to prevent the other party’s confidential information from being misused or disclosed or made public to any third party except as needed to successfully complete the contract or to avoid conflicting claims (and except as may be required in accordance with the applicable law)
Buyer shall not use the confidential information provided by the Seller in such a way as to:
• Circumvent the Seller in the commercial dealings with any and all supplies under the contractor
• Do anything to circumvent the seller in such a way as to put seller at a commercial disadvantage with the suppliers or countries under this contract Seller shall not use the confidential information provided by Buyer in such way as to:
• Circumvent Buyer in the commercial dealings with the consignee if introduced by the Buyer, or
• Do anything to circumvent the Buyer in such a way as to put Buyer at a commercial disadvantage with a consignee if existing
• Seller and Buyer shall keep each other fully informed about the progress of all current and future contract negotiations and about the performance of the contract
• The obligations of confidentiality of the Seller and Buyer shall remain in force for the period of 5 (FIVE) years from the date of execution and successful transaction of the contract covered by this SPA.
DON'T HESITATE TO CONNECT ME